Friday, December 27, 2013

Hello All.



Hello All.
My name is Sir. Fernly.
It is such a pleasure to become acquainted with you.
This blog is a Christmas present from my mama.
I suppose you would like to know a little about myself before we go on our escapade together.
My name is Sir. Fernly.
I am, indeed, a rabbit.
Treat me with respect.
It is an honor to know me.
I like face pettings.
And apples.
And bananas.
Very much.
Don’t forget it if you are to send me a gift basket.
Which I am sure you will do.
I like to explore!
I love to have fun!
I like to play games!
And all sorts of stuff!
I am really a delight to be around!
Even if I chew on things found.
I have a mama.
And a Meme.
A Grandma.
And a Grandpa.
My family loves me.
 I go by Fern.
But you may call me Sir. Fernly
This blog is called the miraculous tail of Sir. Fernly because I have quite a beautiful tail and
My name is Sir. Fernly.
I never go to you.
You come to me.
With each day comes new adventure.
My name is Fern.
My name is Sir. Fernly.

May you bink with every step.

No comments:

Post a Comment